Literary Fiction Magazine
What we’re looking for:
Short stories, poems, serial pieces, and experimental stories, as long as the writing is solid and it tells a good story we’re looking for it. We want stories that make us laugh, cry, think, and wonder. We plan to run contests and open submission calls based around themes among our student population during the year as well as “all calls” for work throughout the year.
We offer online support and editing through our Moodle page as well as a great community or fellow writers and artists. (Eventually we hope to have illustrations to some of the stories and comics.)
1. Submission of material does not guarantee publishing. We may ask you to edit and refine a piece so it can fit onto the website.
2. We accept all of the following types:
· Flash Fiction (stories between 250-1000 words)
· Short Stories (between 1500-3000 words)
· Poems (all types)
· Serialized Stories ( stories up to 7,500 words broken into sections and posted over time)
· Comic/Graphic novel panels
3. We will take any of the following genres, but keep in mind to keep the story PG-13:
· Science Fiction
Interested? Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org in a .rtf, .doc, or .docx document. Include your name, Google Student email address, and short summary of the story or poem in the body of the email. Please save the file in the following format: Last Name_Story Title
We’ll send you instructions for joining our Moodle page from there. We look forward to reading your submission!CW online http://