Act 34 PA Criminal Record Check (Fee: $22)The Pa. State Police use a web-based computer application for which you must use a credit card to pay the fee. The results will not be mailed. You must return to the ePatch site and print your criminal history check results.Act 114 FBI (Fingerprint) Criminal Record History (Fee: $23.85)
- Applicants must pre-register either online at IdentoGO Digital Fingerprinting or call (1-844-321-2101, Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm)
- The ESASD service code is 1KG6XN.
- Complete the steps for Schedule or Manage Your Appointment.
- Select a location.
- Our local IdentoGO site is Dawn's Tag and Title located at 5224 Milford Road, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302 (phone 570.588.1313). They are located behind the Sunoco gas station in the plaza across from Caesar's Pocono Place.
- After fingerprinting is complete, present the confirmation page the human resources office. The human resources office will access your FBI results electronically.
Volunteer ONLY - FBI (Fingerprint) Criminal Record History (Fee: $23.25)
- All school volunteers must now obtain a volunteer Service Code from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS). This change includes all public, private, and nonpublic school volunteers. To obtain a volunteer Service Code, individuals must contact DHS directly at 1-877-371-5422 or RA-PWCPSLQUESTIONS@pa.gov.
- Volunteers must pre-register either online at www.identogo.com or call (1-844-321-2101, and listen to the options menu)
- Follow all steps on the website to select a location to obtain your fingerprints.
- The ESASD service code is 1KG6ZJ
- Once you receive your clearance please email HR@esasd.net or drop off to the Human Resource office located at the Administration Building 50 Vine St East Stroudsburg PA 18301.
Act 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance (Fee: $13)
Applicants now have two options when applying for the Child Abuse Report.
Option 1 - Electronic Application Submission: Click here to apply for the clearance online and pay the $13 fee via credit card. Creating an account and submitting your clearance application online will provide your results within 14 days, if your results cannot be processed immediately. Please make sure to print a copy for your records.
Option 2 - Paper Application Submission: Print the application and complete Section No. 1 of Form CY-113. Mail your completed application, along with a $13 money order, to:
ChildLine and Abuse Registry
Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
PO Box 8170
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8170
It will take about one month for the form to be processed and results returned to you.