Medicaid Application Assistance
Medical Assistance, also known as Medicaid, and sometimes referred to as MA, pays for health care services for eligible individuals. If you are interested in applying for Medical Assistance for your child, please follow the instructions listed below. If you do not know if you are eligible, you may still apply.
- Visit the PA Compass website. This website will guide you through applying for various types of benefits. Go to http://www.compass.state.pa.us/
- Under the green "Get Started Now" column click "Do I Qualify?” or Apply for Any Benefits".
- Complete the process as instructed on each screen. This information will then be routed directly to your County Assistance Office. The County Assistance Office will then contact you to inform you of your eligibility status. If you need help completing the application form a county assistance office staff member can help you.
Monroe County 1972 W. Main Street, Suite 101, Stroudsburg, PA 18360-0232
- Toll Free: 1-877-905-1495
- Phone: 570-424-3030
- FAX: 570-424-3915
- OfficeHours: 7:30am-5:00pm
Pike County Milford Professional Park, Suite 10,1 10 Buist Road Milford, PA 18337
- Toll Free: 1-866-267-9181
- Phone: 570-296-6114
- FAX: 570-296-4183