• If you are driving to school you would need a parking permit.  The applications are on the North News boards & available through this link: Parking Permit Application. When filled out you can return to the office to Mrs. Dunleavy or Mrs. Donald.  Please make sure you have a valid driver's license, insurance, registration and $10 per vehicle. 


    Any questions please let me know. 

    Mrs. Donald



    Dawn Donald (dawn-donald@esasd.net)

    High School North SPED Paraprofessional

    Timberwolf Pantry member

    North Senior cap and gown Organizer 

    SGA Co-advisor

    Yearbook Business Advisor