Dear East Stroudsburg Families,I am excited about being the director of ESACA. I have been actively involved with our cyber program for the past 10 years. During this time I have made many connections with students and families. It is always exciting when students who haven't always been successful in brick-and-mortar buildings have found success with us. For the 22-23 school year, we have classes in 3rd through 12th grade.Are you interested in the East Stroudsburg Cyber Program?
- All courses are facilitated by East Stroudsburg certified teachers.
- Asynchronous learning - you can create a schedule each day that fits your family schedule.
- All East Stroudsburg resources are available to the cyber students, including school counselors.
- Special Education services available - revision to IEP may be necessary
- ESASD provides a Chromebook for each child.
- Mandatory family and student orientations
- Activities for students.
- Your child can come to the blended building for additional support if needed.
- Your child may participate in activities, clubs, and sports from his/her home building.
- Quickly and easily transfer back to brick and mortar school building
- Your high school child may attend Monroe County Technical Institute (MCTI)
- ESASD high school diploma
- Your local tax money stays in the district
ESACA is a program within our district. Each school year, students will need to register for the cyber program.
For more information, please call 570-424-7831
IF you would like to enroll in the program- please reach out to your home school building counselor- he/she will help you start the process.
I am looking forward to working with you and your child.
Director of ESACA