Title 1 Documents
- JMH Parent Compact
- JMH Parent Involvement
District approved websites for literacy learning. Several of the sites also include other content such as science and math. None of these sites require a subscription or log in.
- Game Goo - Reading and Math games
- Starfall Website - early reading skills and practice
- Melvin’s Marvelous Stories - Stories with Read aloud and sight word practice
- Fizzy Funny Fuzzy -Fun Poetry for Kids
- Reading Games and Activities - Large amount of reading games and activities for all ages and learning stages
- Stories and Reading Activities - older elementary students (also in Spanish)
Websites providing parents with ideas and resources to help foster a love of literacy at home
Lexile® at Home – suggestions and activities on fostering literacy and learning at home
Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) – Great Websites for Kids
Additional free resources are available for parents to borrow. Please check with the Reading Department for information.