• How can we help you?

  • logo

  • What is the PA School Immunization Requirements for High School?

              PA Dept of Health requires students entering 12th Grade to have a Meningococcal #2 after the age of 16yrs. Click here

              for more information: Immunization Requirements

    What are the PA Physical School Requirements for High School?

              Physical examination reports are mandated for Kindergarten, entry into school, 6th grade, and 11th grade (ESACA

              students included). If your child has had a private physical examination within the past 12 months, please scan and

              email or fax the completed examination form to: Fax(570)420-8338 attn: school nurse or  


              Please complete this mandate from Pennsylvania Public School Code, section 1402e. and ESASD School Board

              Policy 209. For your convenience, please note a computer-generated form completed by your Healthcare Provider is

              acceptable as is a physical examination given up to one year prior to the start of school. Due date: May 1st

    What if my student needs Medication during the school day?

              A parent will need a physician to sign the medication authorization form and review the medication policy on the district


  • logo

  • logo

  • Where can I find additional academic help for my child? 

              Academic Lab - Students can get a pass from one of their teachers to go to the Academic Lab during their lunch any day.

    Where can my child receive free online tutoring and homework help?

              The Eastern Monroe Public Library is offering free online tutoring for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.       

             Check out this link for more information: Click Here

             South's Homework Club meets in the library after school.

    Where can I find assistance on how to use digital media or certain technology programs?

              High School South's Digital User Guides make it easy to understand and utilize various programs such as Google

              Classroom, Google Meet, Sapphire, Kami, Nearpods, and much more.

              Check out this link for more information: Click Here

    Where can my child access external academic resources?

              South’s Library offers a variety of online databases, eBooks, audiobooks, and much more.

              Check out this link for more information: Click Here

    How can I learn about all of the classes and electives offered at South?

              High School South has a NEW interactive webpage of our Elective Course Videos. This is a great way to see all of the

              wonderful opportunities offered at South. Check out this link to view the programs: Click Here

    Does High School South have any Social Media Platforms?

              Yes! South has Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages that provide helpful information and important updates.

              Make sure to follow to be notified! Check these out by using this link: Click Here

  • athletics banner

  • How do I register to play a sport?

              Go to and in the top right corner select “Create an account”.  Search for East Stroudsburg High School

              South and JTL Intermediate School.  Complete all of the information to set up your account and don’t forget to upload

              your sports physical. (See Question Below for Physical Information)  If you have any issues setting up your account,

              please call the FamilyID customer support line at 1-781-205-2800.

    Do I need a physical to play sports?

              Yes, you must have a physical exam by a doctor that was completed after June 1 of the current school year.  The

              physical must be on the PIAA form which can be found at this link: Parent Physical Forms Link

    What sports are offered at the schools?

              Fall: Football, Field Hockey, Boy’s Soccer, Girl’s Soccer, Girl’s Tennis, Girl’s Volleyball, and Boy’s and Girl’s Cross

                       Country, Golf, and Cheerleading

              Winter: Boy’s Basketball, Girl’s Basketball, Competitive Spirit, Swimming, Rifle, and Wrestling

              Spring: Girl’s Soccer, Boy’s and Girl’s Track and Field, Boy’s Tennis, Unified Track and Field, Softball and Baseball

    What other activities are run out of the Athletic Department?

              Scholastic Scrimmage, Mock Trial, Science Olympiad, Chess Team, and Speech and Debate Team are all activities that

              are run by the Athletic Department.

    How can I use the weight room or participate in sport intramurals?

              Stop by the Athletic Office to pick up a permission slip and see when intramurals are being offered for the different

              sports.  The weight room is open every day after school from 2:45-4:15 pm. 

    If I played sports in another season, how do I sign up for a 2nd or 3rd season during the same school year?

              Go to and log into your EXISTING account.  Choose your organization as ES South HS and JTL, pick the

              season, choose the sport, select your name under participant and then make sure you complete Section 7, which is a

              recertification form regarding any injuries you may have had since your last season of play.