The business education department strives to provide a diverse learning environment in which students gain a variety of career and technology skills, enabling them to enter college and/or the workforce as productive students, workers, and citizens.
SUCCESS FOR ALL!
- To incorporate cutting edge technology and resources in the learning process
- To provide a safe, encouraging, and positive environment for all students
- To promote fairness and ethical decision making
- To promote the understanding and high ideals of a free market society
- To develop confidence in students to perform at a high work standard
- To exercise the initiative and responsibility that will be expected as a future employee
- To develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- To promote more interest in and understanding of the American business enterprise
- Encourage the development of projects that help build the home school and community
- Encourage and practice efficient money management and consumerism
- Facilitate the transition from school to work
Mr. Andrew Kolb Picture Mr. Rick Sanker Picture Mrs. Annette O'Malley
Business Etiquette LuncheonIntro to Business students will have an opportunity to enjoy lunch, explore hospitality management, improve interview skills, and experience the lifestyles of the rich and famous at one of our local resorts/conference centers. This field trip focuses on dining etiquette in a business setting. The folks at the facility will help us understand proper dining etiquette and how to put your best foot forward. This is an experience not to be missed.The cost is generally around $18/student for up to about 40 students. Business/Dress attire is requited. No one may wear sneakers, denim, or other casual attire. If you have paid for your lunch and do not dress, you will not be permitted on the trip and will not be refunded your money.