The business education department strives to provide a diverse learning environment in which students gain a variety of career and technology skills, enabling them to enter college and/or the workforce as productive students, workers, and citizens.
SUCCESS FOR ALL!
- To incorporate cutting edge technology and resources in the learning process
- To provide a safe, encouraging, and positive environment for all students
- To promote fairness and ethical decision making
- To promote the understanding and high ideals of a free market society
- To develop confidence in students to perform at a high work standard
- To exercise the initiative and responsibility that will be expected as a future employee
- To develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- To promote more interest in and understanding of the American business enterprise
- Encourage the development of projects that help build the home school and community
- Encourage and practice efficient money management and consumerism
- Facilitate the transition from school to work