Curriculum decisions in the East Stroudsburg Area School District are guided by:
- State and National standards
- The needs of the community
- The social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs of our students
- Current educational research
In developing curriculum, the following concepts are included in our instructional practices:
- Technology as an integral component
- Varied instructional strategies
- Provision for multiple resources
- Measurable goals, objectives, standards
- Interdisciplinary approaches
- Connections to the "real world"
If you have any questions or concerns about Curriculum and Instruction in the East Stroudsburg Area School District please feel free to call my office at 424-8500 extension 10202.
Mr. Ryan Moran
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction